“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shoe SPAM

Some people might say that I am not very intelligent. After all, I am just a goat. Of course I might surmise that this just means they don't really know me. I mean I am half Nubian, but obviously that half got metered out somewhere along the way.

Anyway, that being said, I have been getting comment after comment on my blog about shoes. Yes, that is what I said. Shoes. Odd that. I mean I've never met a goat who wore shoes - tried to eat them maybe, but still, it is not high on a goat's list of 'must-haves'. Even Jimmy Chews, or Manolo Buttniks, or Ferragoatmo's. It's just not something we think much about. And Heaven (and everybody else within a 10 mile radius) knows how I feel about foot care.

Still, I get comment after comment about shoes. It makes no sense, and of course I don't publish them. For one thing the English is very poor. I think they must be written by mice - you know, like those stupid ones that live in the barn? Or I suppose it could be illiterate sheep. It's really hard to say.

Well, I may never know the reason why, but I am determined not to give the matter any undue consideration.
They are most likely just trying to weasel their way into my Peanut stash. Ain't gonna' happen. Regardless, I know what I'm about and shoes aren't it. I'm all about common sense, intelligence, philosophy, and of course, Peanuts. Besides, " ... It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvelous or you're boring, regardless ... " - Steven Morrissey. I've got the 'marvelous' down pat. 'Shoe SPAM's got the 'boring.'

3 comments:

Millie said...

Do these silly people leaving comments about shoes know the difference between goats and horses?

Melodie said...

OK,when I read the title my mind wondered over to spam flipflops! The spam from a can...walking on semi-firm cold ,jelly covered pressed pork bits...insert shudder! I agree..spammers are obviously mice or some lover animal!

Child Of God said...

Well you never know what people will think up next for goats - shoes could be one of them. So Marigold, don't count it out completely! :) :) :)...