“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

MmmPflmmff ...

Marigold!

MmmPflmmff ...

Why haven't you been blogging?  What HAVE you been doing with your time???

MmmPflmmffftt ...

Marigold!!!

What???  MmmPflmmftt ...

MARIGO-OOOLD!!!!  STOP EATING!!!!

What??!!!  You're bothering me. MmmPflmmfffftttt ...

Marigold!  You're fat!!!  You're TOO fat!!!  You belong in the Fat Girls' pasture like our friend Belle has, only we don't HAVE a Fat Girls' pasture.

You are annoying.  You are an annoying Goatmother.  Go away.  MmmmPflmmmttttt ...

Okay for you then.  NO MORE Peanuts until you have started blogging again.  You owe it to yourself and to your public ... which come to think of it is probably not even out there anymore.  They have probably gone on to other more important pursuits.  They are probably following the blogs of frogs ... or horses ... or maybe even porcupines!  I would NOT blame them if they were, in fact, following the blog of some interesting and intelligent porcupine that does something more than sit around and eat all day.  Yes, some CUTE little Porkie some place.  It would serve you right!!!

MmmmPflmmmttttMmmmflt .....   A porcupine you say???  Oy.  What could a porcupine possibly have to say that was even remotely interesting?   Okay.  I'll start blogging again.  I can't let some ignorant rodent out-do me.  It wouldn't be seemly, now would it?  Not to mention how would a porcupine even have access to a computer?  Tell me that.   Oy - yoy.


Stay tuned .....   MmmPflmmff .... 

7 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

Welcome back, Marigold!!! We have missed you!!!

Marigold said...

Dear SnowCatcher,
Wow! Somebody is still out there! Who knew? :)

Millie said...

I'm pretty sure you've been quite busy with that eating. It's important. We goats have got to eat. If you're getting back to the blog, I might have to butt my human into letting me do a post too.

Marigold said...

Dear Millie,
I'm all for butting those humans sometimes. They tend to get kind of uppity, don't you think? :)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Hello! Hello! Hello! my loves!

Teresa told us just last night (on Facebook....yes, if you had a Facebook you could talk to us EVERY day! Just sayin'......) ;)
that she had spoken to you!

We think of you often and send so much goatie love to you!

I, myself, have been a VBB....Very Bad Blogger. Life get's in the way, eh?

Wishing you all the Blessings that the Universe (and Sisterhood of the Goat!) have to offer!

And Yellow Dog sends love, too! :)

Be well, my dear.....and, Marigold..........tell the goatmother to come to the Facebook side.......we have peanuts! ;)

Love you soooooo big!
Mimi The Goat Borrower
xoxox

Marigold said...

Dear GoatBorrower,
Hey, ho! They have Peanuts on the Dark Side? Who knew?! So very good to hear from you!!! :) I am so woefully behind. Oy.

Mrs. Micawber said...

Wait! How did I miss this?!?!?

I believe this post ends with the words "stay tuned". 'Bout time for another post, don't you think, Miss M? (If the Goatmother can send extremely funny e-mails, surely you can squeeze out a post.)

:D

P.S. Have you ever tried Sriracha? Take a swig and see what happens....