“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Monday, May 2, 2022

It's MINE!!!

 Did you ever fight over the one of these with your siblings when you were a kid?


Well, Okay.  Maybe yours wasn't exactly like this one, but still ... back then the exchange probably went something like this ...

"Okay, you hold onto that end, and I'll take this end ... We'll just see who gets that wish!"

"Okay.  Now PULL!!!"

"Ugh. This isn't working.  It's your fault, you know.  You pulled and I wasn't ready yet."

"Okay, just let me get a better grip. Now DON'T pull till I say so this time."

"I got it! I got it!  I gooo-ot it!!!"

"STOP pulling!!!  Give it back!!!!!!  Give. It. BACK! Arghhhhh!!!!"

"Poop.  This isn't working ... I really wanted that wish too."

"Oh, come on.  Maybe we can just share ... Huh??? 

“Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good.”
C.S. Lewis


No comments: