“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Case of the Warm, Shiny Stuff

Goatzooks! What is this stuff and from whence does it come? Make haste, Watson! Another puzzlement to be un-puzzled!!! What's that you say? Today is your birthday? No, Watson, this is most assuredly NOT an April Fool's birthday joke! Chop-Chop! Be fleet of hoof, my good man!!!

Hmmmm... It is warm ... and bright...

Perchance, is it emanating from within???

No! Then perhaps from without???

Alas, no, Watson! Allow me to listen and see if rumblings can be detected from the depths. Ah, wrong again!!! (However I do believe I can hear the ocean...)

Oh, but a moment to ponder the clues. Yes. Warmth. Brightness. Light. I feel a tickle in the back of my memory...(you CAN solve this Marigold!)

Why, OF COURSE!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! It is the SUN, dear Watson!!!!

AHHHHhhhhhhhh......... Another mystery solved. Who would have guessed that the Go-Go Goat Treadmill © could double as a tanning bed? Yes. Yes. "Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth." (Sherlock Holmes in The Sign of the Four)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Where are you located? I'm on Whidbey and about to get mini-Nubians.

Danni said...

Ah ha ha! Priceless. Each photo just got better and better until I was laughing out loud and Roxy, my pup, was staring at me like I was saying something important. You are SO much fun, Marigold!! And it's awesome to see you laugh. :-)

Marigold said...

Dear anonymous,
We are between Sequim and Gardiner on the Olympic Peninsula.

Dear farmgirl,
'I apologize for my goofy laughter'...chuckle. And tell Roxy you WERE saying something important. Laughter is one of the MOST important things one can do in a day, if you ask me. :) But what do I know? I'm just a goat, right? :)

goatgirl said...

Why Marigold, you are quite a pretty girl. All those Peanuts have given your coat a certain shine.

deconstructingVenus said...

oh my. thats one happy goat!

Kathryn and Ari said...

Marigold,
We are green with envy. Or, we would be green if there were 'ner a patch of it to be seen in this frigid tundraland we call home. I guess that means we're white with envy. Or green with envy for those who are green with envy. Either way, we would be so very obliged if you could work your goaty magic and gift for rhetoric by persuading the Solar God to continue travelling just a bit North and East of his present location.