“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Monday, November 3, 2008

Nubian Voting

MY NAME IS BOO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

Psst....Where's the message?
Message? What message? Oh, for Goats' sake!


VOTE.

Vote? That's all?! Just VOTE?!
Well, goat grief. What more do you need? I'm a little nervous, you know. You've never let me talk before. Oh, all RIGHT.


VOTE FOR SOMEONE.

Was that better? Can I have the Peanuts now?
Oy.

4 comments:

goatfarmer said...

Boo, I love your stump speech. Were you on the stump when you said it? We couldn't tell from the photo.

Marigold said...

Marigold, here, goatfarmer. Are you kidding? You actually think Boo could get up on the stump? BaHaHaHaHaHaHa.........!!!

Danni said...

Might I be the first to say I am so DARN GLAD all this voting and election stuff is OVER? Of course, I proudly cast my vote for precious Peanut, but all those others that were chasing me around for my vote...sheesh! Tiring! :-)

Kathryn and Ari said...

Growing up, my nickname was Boo. I approve that Boo.