“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Crops

Well, gosh. It's that time of year again - that time of newness. Soon there will be a new crop of fresh veggies...

...and a new crop of yummy strawberries...

...or fresh currants...


...and grapes! Yay!

...or rhubarb, if you like that sort of thing...

...and then there is always a HUGE new crop of these...

...and not to mention these...


"Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems." - Rainer Maria Rilke.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, that was lovely. Strawberry-Rhubarb pie? Oh yum.

Smiles,
Lisa

Danni said...

Wow - with the exception of the adorable ducklings at the end, every photo could've been one from my garden, too! So close, yet so far...Marigold, you could be my NEIGHBOR! :-)
My rhubarb is growing every minute...and I don't even like rhubarb. What do you do with yours?

Marigold said...

Dear Farmgirl,
None for me, thanks. I much prefer Peanuts, especially since the Rhubarb leaves are poisonous. However, the goatmother and goatfather like to make cobbler with it.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I've never had a strawberry, but I think I should.