“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Saturday, November 26, 2011

'Tis the Season

Thanksgiving is over and you know what that means - Christmas!  So, to start things off right, just in case you haven't already seen it, be sure to check out the Goat Carol of the Bells, here, over at Biology of the Goat.  I have to say they have the Nubians down pat, popping up and too stupid to realize they have snow on their heads.  And, of course the Alpines are right in the center.  Figures.  Oy.  The only thing missing is the Peanuts.  Where, oh where are the Peanuts????

*Addendum - Be sure to note that something new has been added this year and the Fainting goat (which is over on the left side toward the top - the spotty one with horns) actually faints at the end.  You see his feet stick up after his body goes down.   Keep watching.  I had to watch it twice before I caught it.   Oy.

3 comments:

Millie said...

Thank you for telling us about this. Very good, but I want to know why the Saanens are stuck clear in the back?????

J(ringdingading) said...

I saw the fainting goat, but I had to watch it twice even with instructions! Sheesh. Now if I could just stop the bells from ringing....

Kelly said...

I love that. I too had to watch it twice to see the fainting goat. I love the ears on the Nubians.