Well, my Goatness! Gold over at In a Goat's Shoes has decided to pass along an award to me! Thank you, Gold (and Uhura because I know you were in on it too). I hope that your person will give you lots of Peanuts to thank you for me!
Now then, apparently there are rules, and everyone knows that with great award power comes great responsibility. (I learned that from Spiderman.) So what are these rules?
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Link back to the blogger that gave you the award.
- Pick your 5 favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog telling them about their awesomeness and that you have rewarded them for that fact.
- Hope that they will pass on the award to 5 more awesome blogs.
No. 2 - Check.
No. 3 - Oh! Well let me see now ... in no particular order ...
1. - Eden Hills - This is the home of Millie, a very beautiful Saanen goat, her lady and all her friends.
2. - The Goat Borrower - This is the home of MiMi, Yellow Dog and Darla, the Linda Evangelista of the goat world.
3. - This Goat's Life - This is the blog of Millie Belles, a/k/a Baby Belle Jr., and the farm Peanut (the goat, not the nut) and I were born on.
4. - Beyond The Sidewalks - This is the home of CoraBelle and Filbert, Peanuts Champion sister and candy packing brother.
5. - Mainely Ewes Farm - This is the home of some wonderful goats, plus many other critters waaaay down east.
Let me just say that I have no idea how many followers each of these blogs has. And I'd also like to say that it's too bad I could only pick five, because every blog in my link list is great! So please do check those out as well! Thanks again to In A Goat's Shoes for passing on this award. I'd like to think it was because I write such fabulous stories, but I suspect it's really all about the Peanuts. It usually is.