“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, July 15, 2007

We Don't Like To Brag

Well, well. I just KNEW there was something special about my man, Watson. It seems his former goatmother entered him in the first Myotonic Cybershow, and guess what? Yep! You guessed it! My man, Watson, won Second Place Wether! I'm not sure what 'wether' means. I suppose it is 'wether' or not he likes Peanuts. Oh, no. That can't be it because he doesn't like Peanuts (strange though this may sound). Well, maybe it is 'wether' or not he likes animal cookies. No. That can't be right or he would've won first place.

Well, no matter. I'll ponder that question on my stump a bit later. For now, though, how cool is that?! Second Place! What a guy! I suppose Ella will have her nose all out of joint about it. She doesn't think anyone is supposed to get any attention but her. Shhhhhhh. Maybe she won't find out and then we can all have a little peace. In the meantime, way to go, Watson!!!

1 comment:

The Sweet Pea said...

Dear Marigold,
just heard the news about dear Watson! Myotonic Cyberspace??? Is Watson an alien? I think " wether " may mean, wether this world or another. Holy Capricorn! No wonder he likes animal crackers and not peanuts!! Wow! You are so lucky to have dear Watson! I'm sure you planned this all along! I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I suspect Watson is part of your GOATLAND SECURITY project! Hmmmm ...... I'm thinkin that I need to talk de donna into getting me one of those fainting goats!