“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Thursday, December 6, 2007

An Hour To Go

Well, one hour to go in my poll. Looks as though the results are 43 readers in 20 states! The Californians and the Washingtonians seem to be tied for 'most readers', followed closely by those Tennesseans and then the Texans. I have fallen really short of my goal for readers in every state, but then I do have a few more Peanuts to eat in this life so there is hope. Many, many goatly thanks to everyone who participated and to everyone who reads my humble thoughts!
Signed,
Marigold
Goat Philosopher Extraordinaire

1 comment:

The Sweet Pea said...

Dear Marigold,
The Sweet Pea is taking a nap so I thought I'd grab the computer real quick and send you a note!!
My name is Boogie and I am one of, the Dirty Sisters, a very unfair name if you ask me! My sister Bhohdi and me are not all that neat but we are not as dirty as The Pea makes us out to be.
I just wanted to tell you that your blog is our very favorite piece of fine journalism here at the Caprine Hilton.
If we goats got a chance to vote, well.... you'd be read in all 50 states and around the world!!
With that thought in mind, the Caprine Hilton represents 5 more votes from Oregon.
Our delegates want recognition and 5 more votes.

The not so dirty sister,
Boogie