“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Van Goght

Well now, it has been several days, and it just seems like nothing has happened here exciting enough to stimulate my superior intellect. The goatmother and the goatfather did complete a remodeling project on our humble quarters. That was kind of interesting. We now have complete run of the barn at night (except for the the grain room - which only the mice are privy to) at least until that dumb fainting goat gets here. It was kind of fun watching and trying to help the project along, especially when they went to lunch and left the ladder in the barn. Let's just say when they came back it wasn't exactly where they had left it. Imagine that?

Of course if it ever stops raining we're going to get to paint! Now that will be exciting! I have plans for a mural depicting goats throughout history. So far, though, the only paint I've heard anything about is gray. Plain old gray. The very same color as the rest of the barn. Ella likes gray. She thinks it is understated - chic. Boo could care less unless it involves Peanuts (which I have to admit isn't such an absurd idea). But how am I going to complete my mural with only gray? This will be a challenge. That goatmother! She can't dance, she has no sense of propriety, and she has no imagination! Gray. How gauche!

I may have to cut off an ear. Absinthe anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marigold,
You definitely should be given a palate to work with. I for one would love to see the mural depicting goats throughout the ages!

I for one am humbled by your vastly superior itellect and very obvious artistic eye!......

I mean gray..............really what could they be thinking!