“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise ...

Guess what? It's raining.

Really? Surely not.

No. I'm sure. The roof is leaking.

But I thought you've already had enough rain for the century - maybe even the millenium.

Apparently not.

Have you looked? Are your hooves starting to get all pruny???

No. Webbing. Webbing is starting to grow in between.

You don't say. Well, cheer up. Summer has to arrive eventually.

I can't wait. The Peanuts are soggy.

Oh. Well perhaps then they will sprout. You know, grow some Peanut plants.

You are far too optimistic.

Marigold, "In the long run the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip." - Daniel L. Reardon
.

Oy.



1 comment:

Claire MW said...

It's the same here. Dreadful. Miserable. I think my neck is starting to develop gills. I think I should have stayed in Iowa.