“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Seeing Spots

Introducing the illustrious Mr. Peanut. Yes, indeed, this is my nephew. I have to admit that when the goatmother and the goatfather brought him home, I thought I was seeing things...spots to be exact. I think he might actually be the first Dalmatian goat. He has that whole 'KISS' thing going on with his eyes too. Gee, maybe he can get his own TV show like Gene Simmons. Do you suppose?

At any rate, he is quite the little laid-back man, if you ask me. Why he has already challenged my man, Watson, with a couple of head butts! He doesn't have a very demonstrative voice, however. It kind of puts one in mind of the buzzing of a dragonfly. Still, I guess that can be a good thing. As far as Homegoat Security matters, they'll never know we're coming...especially if we have set up surveillance near the pond. Of course, just to be on the safe side, he might need to be extra cautious around large frogs and aquatic birds.

But, you know, I just have a feeling little Mr. Peanut is going to make things quite a bit more lively around here. Can a philosophical, sleuthing goat, such as myself, have two side-kicks? Why the hay not!? Welcome, little Mr. Peanut! Let the adventures begin!!!

2 comments:

The Sweet Pea said...

Dear Marigold,
you need to get that Peanut a fire pole!
Well, he sure is cute and I'm thinking you do need a little helper for dear Mr. Watson......Now that really puts Peanut on the spot!!
Ba Ba Ha Ha!!

goatfarmer said...

Peanut! Love your new collar! Don't forget to write!