“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How Time Flies!


As of last Friday, it has been one year since I came to live here and savored my very first Peanut. I can not even begin to remember a time without them. Oh, Sacred Peanuts! One whole year. As a great philosopher once said, "All that we know comes from sense experience, and from reflection upon experience." - John Locke

Word!, Bro. Life is good!

4 comments:

goatfarmer said...

Marigold! You look so beautiful! You are a lucky girl!

The Sweet Pea said...

Dear Marigold,
HAPPY ANIVERSARY to you!
I am sure glad the Goatmother found you! You are the best dang philosopher I know and a
great friend.

deconstructingVenus said...

Ok, Marigold, help me here. My goats won't touch peanuts! AHHH! Sacrilege, I know. After reading you and goatfarmer's blogs for so long, when I got my first goats I rushed out and bought them a big bag of peanuts to woo them with. Not happening. They turn their noses up at them. Any ideas?

Marigold said...

Dear DCV,
Peanuts, I suppose, are an acquired taste. Some of us are connoisseurs - some of us are not. What can I say? I would try animal cookies. Watson and Peanut seem to love these, and although I am embarrassed to admit it, I do partake of these, myself, at times.