“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fame Is A Fleeting Thing

There will be NO living with him now! Watson has become a 'calendar guy'. Just check this out.
Oy. Yes, Watson is featured as 'Mr. February' in the new 2008 Fainting Goat Calendar. Personally, I don't see it. He's nice and he makes a good assistant, but let's face it. He just isn't 'all that and a bag of Peanuts' when it comes to looks. Plus, if you add in the whole 'faint-if-I-see-a-bird-fly-over-or-somebody-looks-cross-eyed-at-me' thing, well, you understand where I'm going with this. I suppose the best we can hope for is that fame won't affect him. Still, I'd be willing to bet he's considering a position with the Chippengoats. I'm here to tell you, though, if he even thinks about doing a centerfold, I'm outta' here!

1 comment:

The Sweet Pea said...

Holy Capricorn, Marigold!
I should say, Fainting Capricorn!
I must say, dear Mr. Watson is quite the celebrity here at the Caprine Hilton. I made the mistake of showing this to The Dirty Sisters and they are now demanding a calender for the barn. They think , I presume, that Mr. Watson is quite handsome. Bhohdi is especially fond of Mr. February!