“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Thought It Was Spring

I really thought it was Spring. The daffodils are up and have blooms forming. The tulips are up too. The crocus have had their little purple heads out for some time now. A pair of neighborly ducks have been coming to the pond. I can see them from the barn. But this morning something white is coming out of the sky! What IS up with that?

I did go to my stump to contemplate this deeply...however, I just got white *stuff* on my back - and it was cold! So I shall just leave it at this:
Spring has sprung,
The grass is 'riz'...
I wonder what this white stuff is?

1 comment:

The Sweet Pea said...

Dear Marigold
that white stuff has been falling from the sky for days here in Southern Oregon. I am waste deep in the stuff!! If it wasn't so darn cold, I'd kinda like it. I think de donna is going to stay home today and build a snow goat with us. I want de donna to throw snow balls at Boogie and Bhohdi cause those Obers are messing up my clean bed! Those Dirty Sisters are quite annoying at times!