“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Friday, September 28, 2007

To Concede Or Not To Concede.

Okay, I've been considering this whole 'tire' situation. Actually I find that it does look somewhat interesting after all.

Perhaps if I am quite careful, Ella won't notice me.

So far, so good. While Peanut occupies her interest, I can simply slip in the back door, so to speak.

At last! Success is mine! Why this is fun! Who knew??? What's that you say, Watson? You want up too? I just don't believe there is room. Besides, you know, Watson, you would probably just faint anyway. Plus, I am sure this unique tire has far more interesting attributes than can be afforded by merely jumping atop it.

You are absolutely correct, Marigold! You can hear the ocean!!! You are so wise!

1 comment:

goatfarmer said...

Peanut! That is YOUR tire! Don't let the fat girls on it!