“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Great AH-HA!

Hey-ho! Watson here! Surprised, aren't you? Believe me, no one is as surprised as am I. Marigold is such a prima donna. Nonetheless, it is I, Watson, solver of mysteries and all around nice guy.

I had occasion to ponder the tale of the snake. It was a mystery, and obviously Marigold wasn't making any attempt to solve it. So, I began to reflect upon the facts at hand. First of all, why would a snake be interested in digging? Then, why would a snake even consider hanging out with a human? After deep ratiocination, considering every angle, I was able to shed light on the enigma. Really it was as plain as the grass is green. Obviously the goatmother is a parselmouth.
"Good old Watson! You are the one fixed point in a changing age." (Sherlock Holmes, His Last Bow)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice looking goatie.

goatfarmer said...

Watson, are you as smart as you look?

Marigold said...

Dear goatfarmer,
Let's just say around here, I HAVE to be.

goatgirl said...

Watson I can see the goatmother buys you nice jewelry. You never know when one might faint and is unable to call home.

Kathryn and Ari said...

Watson-
I'm as big a fan as the world of wizzardry and Hogwarts as the next person, and I desperately want to believe that the goatmother is, in fact, a parselmouth. But 4 years of college education with philsopher jesuits has me wondering if you are familiar with Ockham's Razor? I know you're something of a pragmatist, but perhaps Marigold could explain it to you nonetheless.

Marigold said...

Dear Kathryn and Ari,
lex parsimoniae