“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Path of Peculiarity


Halooooooo! My name is Boo. I don't think Marigold painted me in a very good light in her last post. In fact, I really don't think she was painting me at all ... at least I don't remember seeing any brushes. Anyway, I felt compe ... compel .... comp ... I felt I ought to tell you ... I ought to def .. de ... I ought to stick up for myself. The Path I follow is the best. That's it. It is just The Best. It is THE Way. It is the only Way. What you see above is a page from the Ann ... the Annal ... the book telling about my ancestors. Why I come from a long line of veneerable ancestors. My line and my Path are to be hornored and not mok ... mock .. mo ... made nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah at. The goats in my line are august, and probably even september. Why they are wize and, and corpulent! I am ... I ...



Oh. Is that a Peanut?



*Editor's Note: If you have difficulty reading the page from the Annals of Peculiarity, click on it and you will get a larger image.

*Editor's
Other Note: ... Oy

2 comments:

goatfarmer said...

Ah, Nubiansense.

Unknown said...

good of you to speak up for yourself. can't say i understood it all but i think i ger your point and i agree.

gerald majestic