“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some Of Us Have It, And Some Of Us Don't


Move over Heidi Klum. I'm going to be her manager. She's not going for Peanuts - or, come to think of it, maybe she is. Sounds like a plan to me. Eight million tasty Peanuts a year. I wonder if I can get her to go for it? I wonder if I can actually eat eight million Peanuts a year?
(Now, that was a stupid thought.
)

Anyway, I tried and you know what? She went all 'Mae West' on me. "I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing." Oh, well. Guess I'll have to go back to dreaming. It was a good fantasy while it lasted.

1 comment:

Millie said...

Maybe seven million peanuts would convince her.