“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Indecision

The sun came out today. It has been so long. I think it forgot how and hurt itself , because then it went back in. And then it came out again. Oy. If you were that big, wouldn't you think you could make up your mind? Will the sun shine, or will it be cloudy and rain? Unlike the sun, I prefer to think positively. We WILL have sunshine! I am an optimist if nothing else. How else could I make it through the day? " The optimist lives on the peninsula of infinite possibilities; the pessimist is stranded on the island of perpetual indecision. " - William Arthur Ward. I think William must have been from the Pacific Northwest.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Coming from a country full of islands, I wonder if Ward has islandophobia. JOKE.

Claire MW said...

Our sun is undecided today also. I'm glad you noticed my adoption of your "goat's years" terminology. I thought it was very appropriate. :)

Kelly said...

We have been waiting on the sun here in Maine too. Just where is it hanging out?

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Oh, we have a very decided sun. It has decided NOT to come out!

Time to adjust the sails.......

;)

staples said...

Positive thinking has worked for us, and the sun has been hanging out here (in New Zealand) for the whole morning.

Marigold said...

Hey, Kelly,
Apparently New Zealand is where the sun is hanging out. Who knew?

Elise said...

Oh, the sun is shining here in Norway too! :D It's so great, I'm starting to get a tan. Haha, no.