“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wednesday Words of Wisdom (A Day Early)

You may have noticed that things look different.  Well, Wednesday's words of wisdom are this:  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!  Now I was perfectly happy with my old blog look.  But NO, I had to go and play with the new template design.  Allow me to say that  it isn't entirely true when they say you can't go back, because, in fact, you can.  It's just that if you do, things disappear.  Suddenly I was missing buttons, and the worst part is that there are many bloggers out there with the exact same problem.  'Help' didn't have any.   Help that is. Nope. 

So here is the new me.  I HATE change.  In this day and age, changes are all over the place and cleverly disguised as 'progress'.  Oy.  What if someone decides to change my Peanuts???  I can not bear (or is it goat?) to think about it.

Take my advice.  If you like what you have, don't automatically decide the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.  Because, my friends, as Erma Bombeck so aptly put it, 'the grass is always greener over the septic tank.'  Now what does that tell you?  Hmmmmm?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Well I think it is just lovely. Mystical...sort of...but lovely nonetheless...

Smiles,
Lisa

Millie said...

I must say, I don't like change either. Luckily my human is on board with that, and neither her blog nor mine has changed since they were started! We avoid that septic tank!

J said...

The new joint looks snazzy! I love change, shakes up the foundation. The good thing is that if you don't like it, then you can change it again. Poof! Everything has the option to evolve and grow (if and when you feel the urge). It's all good. You wild goat you!