“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Monday, June 25, 2007

This Could Be My Last Post

This is what it used to look like twice a day around here. (Please disregard the fact that this isn't necessarily anyone's best side - especially Boo's). It does not look like this ANYmore. The goatmother decided that Boo wasn't the only one who had consumed a few too many Peanuts. We are all on a diet now, for goat's sake!!! A meager 2/3 of a cup of grain spread out amongst three 'mature' goats once a day. Once a day! That is ALL! Great Good God Pan!!! (You know, that guy with the goat feet?) HELLOOO! STARVING GOATS IN INDIA HERE! I feel myself growing weaker by the minute. By the time 'gudndreye' finally happens ( a second coat was recently applied) I will not have the strength to make it up on top. Things are growing dim...this could very well be my last post. Please. Send food...

2 comments:

goatfarmer said...

Refuse to eat ANYTHING, Marigold. When they serve the insulting little sprinkling of grain, just walk away and go stand in a corner. Press your head against the wall. Droop your eyes. This will bring the peanuts back out in a hurry, along with the sympathy and attention you deserve.

The Sweet Pea said...

Dear Marigold,
this is quite outragious!
How can you think without all those peanuts!!!????
I must say, I have things in much better control around here! I have de donna making me popcorn everynight ....and peanuts too!