“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Short Absence

Most likely you have been wondering what in the world has happened to Marigold? She hasn't written for quite some time now. The fact of the matter is that I have been unable to get to the computer. Why, you ask? Well, it seems that after miserably failing some sort of running test called a 'treadmill', the goatfather was whisked away to take more tests. I can understand how anyone with only two legs might fail at running, but I am not sure why they would have to take tests about it.

Anyway, apparently the goatfather had two procedures done called 'angioplastys' and they put two of something called 'stents' in the blood vessels around his heart. I don't know what an 'angioplasty' is and I've been ruminating about this 'stent' thing. Isn't that an unbroken period of time during which you do something? I guess that could be right seeing as how I heard the goatmother talking about him having to lay flat for several hours without being able to raise his head or move his leg. I don't think I would like that, myself, unless, of course, there were Peanuts involved.

At any rate, we were all quite joyous to see the return of the goatmother. Nobody else is quite as skilled, not to mention as generous, in doling out Peanuts, animal cookies and hay as is the goatmother.

No comments: