“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, February 13, 2022

I Is A Frisbee Dog ...



 "Okay, Mochi!  Ready????"

"I said I was ready.  Why is this guy not letting go???"

 


"Finally!  Now we're talking ... "


 "Oops!  Overshot. Should have kept the flaps down ... "


 " Ah!  Nice correction!  I got this!!!! "


 "Don't drop it ... don't drop it ... don't drop it ..."


 "Game, set, match!  Moch, my man, you got it goin' ON! ..."


 " That was a lot of hard work.  I need a little break.  Now where was that big clump of grass?  Ahhh ... "


 "You did NOT just take that picture?!!!! "

 

4 comments:

Mrs. Micawber said...

Hi former Goatfather (and current Dogfather)! Hi Mochi!

Marigold said...

I hope this isn't like the Godfather... just sayin'. :)

Snowcatcher said...

How on earth did you get green grass this time of year?!? This is cute as can be. Can't wait to meet the little firecracker!

Marigold said...

Dear Snowcatcher,
Washington marvel I guess. Our grass is always green in the winter. :)