“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Monday, October 12, 2009

He's Baa-aack...

Well, after the unfortunate side trip to the Forks hospital, our Little Bereft-Of-Life did indeed go on to finish his tour. Naturally he had to make a stop at the Forks High School because this, of course, is where Edward and Bella went to school. Can you see him down below the sign?

Perhaps you can see him a little better in this artful shot. Oy.

At any rate, the last stop was to see Bella's truck parked at the Forks Chamber of Commerce. As you can see, the Cadaverous-And-Uncouth had to stand back for the picture until someone was kind enough to remove the fragrant garland so nicely adorning the grill.

But then, the Little Liquidated-And-Ludicrous-One's heart of hearts desire was fulfilled when he was, at last, able to pose with the truck. See him there by the license plate?

All too quickly, however, the fun was over and the Little Stiff-And-Stupefied was on his way back home. Fortunately, there were signs to point him in the right direction.

Really glad to have you back Little Cold-And-Clueless. That was quite an adventure for such an abbreviated little fellow.

But, uhm, I think you stood way too close to that garlic. And STOP calling me MariBella already! Oy.

4 comments:

goatfarmer said...

MariBeluga, maybe? Such a cute little friend! Is he really undead?

Queen Quattra said...

Ummm, I'm sorry "butt" I don't know who all those folks in Forks are...you know, being a Goat and all, I don't get to the movies very often "butt" I must say, I laughed so hard at all those funny and clever names you called that wierd looking little fellow that visited there. Thanks for the laughter and btw...Smidgey gets cuter every day!! :)

Marigold said...

Now wait just a goatgone minute there, goatfarmer. I'll have you know I am more svelte now than when I first came to live here from the farm...which by the way, the anniversary of was yesterday. :) And, yes, the Little Done-For Dolt is indeed UnDead.

Dear Queen Quattra,
I am so sorry, but then, few goats are as well read as am I. The goatfarmer saw to my early education.

Queen Quattra said...

She saw to my education, as well. In fact she's always saying, I'm one of THE smartest goats she's ever had. Besides, I really don't like their popcorn at the movies, is another reason I don't go...nothing like fresh peanuts at home...Right?