“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”― Eckhart Tolle

Thursday, March 31, 2022

007


 The name's Bond ... Mochi Bond.


“I was just running away from the person I'd been for the past five years. I wasn't particularly pleased with the person I was now, but I had hated and despised the other one ..." ― Ian Fleming, The Spy Who Loved Me 


 Still, this new me ... so handsome ... so debonair ...


Yet...“All the greatest men are maniacs. They are possessed by a mania which drives them forward towards their goal. The great scientists, the philosophers, the religious leaders - all maniacs. What else but a blind single nee of purpose could have given focus to their genius, would have kept them in the groove of purpose. Mania ... is as priceless as genius.”
Ian Fleming, Doctor No


 That being said ... wait!  What have we here???


 Why it's a STICK!!!


 Oh, well, sauvity.  Who needs it. "A [stick], shaken ... not stirred ... "


 "Bow ties are cool!" - The Eleventh Doctor, Dr Who

No comments: